1kg Wild Monk Crème Brûlée Dessert Premium Topping Powder
Make a delicious créme brûlée dessert to add an extraordinary (and very instagrammable) twist to your bubble teas.
Instructions (Makes 4 servings):
- In a pot, add 100g crème brulée powder into 400ml room temperature milk.
- Gently heat the milk and simmer until the mix begins to thicken.
- Remove the creamy milk and transfer it to a heat/cool resistant container. Let it cool down at room temperature for a few minutes.
- Refrigerate until the mix has cooled down (you don't have to wait until it's very cold if desired).
- For the ultra traditional experience, when serving, add sugar to the top and caramelise it with a hand held torch.
- You can use the crème brulée as well as an exciting component to creative Bubble Tea recipes!
- Et voila! C'est magnifique!
Enjoy other exciting and mouthwatering Desserts to take your drink to a whole new level:
About Bubble Tea House Co.
Established in 2010, Bubble Tea House Co. has quickly risen to prominence as the leading bubble tea supplier in the UK. Our dedication to providing exceptional customer service support has earned us the trust and loyalty of hundreds of bubble tea shops. With our recently enhanced logistics network, we are more than capable of meeting the demands of your business, ensuring that you're always well-stocked with the highest quality bubble tea products. Our goal isn't just to be the largest or the oldest supplier, but rather, to be your ultimate and dependable partner in all things bubble tea.