1kg Grass Jelly Powder (10:1 Ratio)
Grass Jelly powder - Make Grass Jelly topping for bubble tea
Ratio 10:1 - 1kg bag makes 10L Grass Jelly (compare to others in the market that 1kg makes only 6L of grass jelly)
Instructions (to make 4 servings):
- In a pot, heat 600ml of water.
- When the water is hot (it doesn’t need to be boiling) add 4 Tbsp. (approx. 60g) grass jelly powder.
- Cook with low heat and stir for 1 minute until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a heat/cool resistant container, let it cool down for a few minutes at room temperature.
- Refrigerate until the jelly sets and it’s cold (approx. 2-3 hours).
- To serve, either cut into evenly sized cubes or simply spoon out, and serve at the bottom of your cup.
- Top up with ice and your favourite bubble tea drink.
- Enjoy with a chunky straw!
Enjoy other exciting and mouthwatering Desserts to take your drink to a whole new level:
About Bubble Tea House Co.
Established in 2010, Bubble Tea House Co. has quickly risen to prominence as the leading bubble tea supplier in the UK. Our dedication to providing exceptional customer service support has earned us the trust and loyalty of hundreds of bubble tea shops. With our recently enhanced logistics network, we are more than capable of meeting the demands of your business, ensuring that you're always well-stocked with the highest quality bubble tea products. Our goal isn't just to be the largest or the oldest supplier, but rather, to be your ultimate and dependable partner in all things bubble tea.