If you are a resident of the European Union ("EU") or the United Kingdom (“UK”), you may have certain additional rights, as detailed below. For purposes of this notice, "personal data” has the meaning ascribed in the EU General Data Protection Regulation .
PROCESSING BASES AND CONSEQUENCES
To process your personal data, we rely on the following legal bases:
· For the performance of a contract we have with you (such as if you use our services to make a restaurant reservation, we'll use your information to carry out our obligation to complete and administer your reservation).
· For compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (such as tax obligations and when we are obliged to comply with lawful requests from competent authorities such as law enforcement) .
· For the purposes of our legitimate interests ( such as tailoring your experience on our Sites and for fraud detection), provided that such processing does not outweigh your rights and freedoms .
The processing may also be pursuant to other applicable legal bases for data processing, especially provisions set out by Member State law. To the extent that a legal ground described above would not apply to processing of your Personal data by us, we will seek your consent for such specific purpose in accordance with applicable law.
To the extent a specific element of our processing of your personal data relies upon your consent, you may withdraw such consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest and no opt-out mechanism is available to you directly, please contact us.
If you do not provide us with certain of your personal data, we may not be able to fulfill the requested purpose of collection, such as to respond to your queries or provide our Sites to you. However, unless otherwise specified, not providing your personal data will not result in legal consequences for you.
Additional data privacy rights: Below please find information on additional rights you may have under applicable law :
- · Access: You may request that we confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data. If we are, you may request a copy of your personal data, which we will provide free of charge, together with information about the such processing, such as the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data concerned. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. For further copies, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. We may decline requests which are excessive, particularly if repetitive.
- · Rectification: You may edit some of your personal data in your Bubble Tea House Company account. You may also ask us to change, update or fix your personal data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- · Erasure: You may request the erasure of your personal data.
- · Restrict Processing: You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, such as if your Personal Data is inaccurate or unlawfully held.
- · Data portability: You may ask for a copy of the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit this data to another entity.
- · Object: You may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation under certain circumstances , for example for direct marketing. If you have a right to object and you exercise this right, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us, unless there are overriding compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or as otherwise provided under applicable law .
Please note that these rights may be limited under applicable laws.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete any transactions that you began prior to your request, or for other purposes as required or permitted by applicable law.
Last Updated: May 23, 2018