1kg TARO Bubble Tea Mix WILD MONK (1 case = 10x1kg units)
Wild Monk Bubble Tea Mixes have been specially developed to be used by dedicated bubble tea shops and coffee shops alike. Our taro flavour is creamy, delicious and indulgent!
Why Buy a Whole Case?
There are 330 servings in our cases of Wild Monk Bubble Tea - meaning a COST PER SERVING of 36p. Buying a case means you save 9p PER SERVING compared to buying individually.
What Makes our Powders so Different from others in the Market?
- We use high quality ingredients, which means you need to use less powder in your drinks to achieve great tasting Bubble Tea!
- You don't need any machines.
- You don't need to add any additional ingredients like creamer, sugar or fructose.
- Our powders are chosen by top quality award winning Bubble Tea businesses that want their customers to come back time and time again.
- We use pure fruit instead of just flavours and colours.
- We don't use any artificial sweeteners.
- We don't use any artificial colours or flavours.
- This product is Gluten Free.
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians.
Make your bubble tea like a pro in seconds!
Measure 30g (2Tbsp) of Bubble Tea Mix into a plastic cocktail shaker.
Add 50ml of hot water.
Stir well until powder is completely dissolved.
Add 1 cup of ice and top up with approx. 150ml of cold water.
Add 20g of pobbles.
Watch our short video to see how to make it:
Write a Review
Ingredients natural cane sugar, non-dairy creamer (contains Milk Protein), ground dehydrated taro (12.5%), maltodextrin, taro flavouring, cellulose gum, finely ground green tea.
Allergens milk protein (0.00459%)
Dietary suitable for vegetarians, gluten free, lactose free.
Know More no artificial sweeteners, colours or preservatives.
Storage store in an air tight container.
Nutritional Values Serving Size 30g: Energy 129.3kcal, Fat 2.7g (of which: Saturates 1.7g), Carbohydrate 26.7g, Protein 0.7g, Sodium 21.3 milligrams
Gift Wrapping Options Available